Cruise on a 40 meter gulet in Turkey
- Уникальные дизайн и атмосфера гулета
- Вариативное планирование маршрута
- Возможность организаций мероприятий
Private cruise on exclusive 40-meter gulet "Dea Del Mare" along the coast of Turkey. Charters lasting from 1 day with the possibility of both events, such as weddings and corporate parties, and comfortable and private pastime with family or friends.
You will be greeted by the attention of an experienced crew, a professional chef and a wide variety of onboard entertainment.
is a motor gulet that combines the comfort of modern yachts with the grace of sailing ships of the past. It is designed for a comfortable cruise and is equipped with everything you need. You will be impressed by the spaciousness and convenience of the cabins, the comfort and functionality of the saloon and the spacious sundeck
- Length: 40 m
- Beam: 8.0 m
- Cruise Speed: 11 knots
- Air condition in all cabins
- Water toys included
- Dinghy with 150 Hp outboard engine
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Water Ski
- Snorkelling Equipments
- Fishing Equipments
- Sun mattresses
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully sailing equipments
- TV and DVD
- VHF radio
- Card games
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
«Gora» comfortably accommodates 10 guests in 1 VIP cabin, 1 Master Cabin, 2 triple cabins and 1 double cabin. Each has a separate toilet and shower. A full set of bed linen and towels is changed every day
- Berths: 10
- Cabins: 5
- WC: 6
- Air condition in all cabins
- Cabins are cleaned on request
- Tender 6 m, 110 hp.
Longoz (Kargili) Bay
Itinerary description by day
Day 1: Bodrum
When departing from Bodrum its best to start with something sensational to kick off the vacation, that why gulet sailing to the Gulf of Hisaronu and onwards to Kos, which is due east and clos by will be a wonderful way to whet your appetite for all the wonderful mysteries that lie ahead. Imagine the Odysseus and look down into the clear blue sea as your yacht sails over horizons that have served mankind for millennia. What was once the garden of Neptune is now your grazing ground.
Day 2: Orak Island - Cokertme
One of the best locations for yacht charter Turkey is Orak Island. This lovely island is only 10 miles sail from Bodrum and the clear waters invite you to dive in and swim amongst the inhabitants of the sea. Orak has a lot of good anchor places, with plenty of secluded coves. The island is uninhabited, and you can enjoy a nice quiet dinner and night under the stars by this location.
Day 3: English Harbor - Seven Island - Long Port - Kufre Bay
While gulet sailing along the Gulf of Gokova you should visit the nearly sealed inlet aptly named English Bay. The name derives from the use of the bay buy the British during WWII for their torpedo boats. Due to its nearly sealed in topography, the bay provides perfect clear swimming conditions, and you will find two lovely restaurants on the eastern side of the cove.
Day 4: Karacasogut - Sedir Island
Next stop of your Turkey cruise is Karacasogut. If you are seeking a tree lined coast where the leaves and pine needles provide ample shade, then you must come to the bay of Karacasogut. The styrax forest lines the seashore and the pine forests cover the hills. After a short walk up the hill for a beautiful view of the horizon, you can walk down along the coastline and settle down for a wonderful meal provided by the local taverna.
Day 5: Longoz (Kargili) Bay
Kargili bay is known for a relaxing atmosphere, it has pine trees that end at the waters edge and the bay area is shelter, providing a tranquil sea. If its total calm you seek, this is the place for yacht charter Turkey, and just lie back, enjoy the gentle rock of the yacht as the day goes by.
Day 6: Tuzla Bay - Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku)
One of the favorite spots for gulet tours is Tuzla. Tuzla is a wonderful little fisherman’s village that hugs the coast. It is renowned for its epical local delicacies and is a great stopover for trying out new and freshly cooked seafood dishes. The waters are shallow and long, so it attracts many wading birds, in fact one of the reasons this village is so attractive is that it supports a plethora of wildlife that is not found in such concentrations in other places.
Day 7: Yaliciftlik - Papuc Burnu
All inclusive gulet cruise continues... About 30kms away from the center of Bodrum lies the village of Yaliciftlik. This is a relatively “virgin” village passed over by tourism, so Yaliciftlik provides a real Turkish cultural environment unsullied by touristic clichés. It has a lovely beach, and which is relatively clear of bathers most of the time, and the village itself lives off farming, so is quite rural in style. Apart from a lovely walk around this village, you can enjoy a real Turkish meal, prepared locally for locals. The main style of food is naturally; seafood, which is caught daily and is always freshly prepared.
Day 8: Bodrum
After an exceptional yacht charter, you come sail back to Bodrum and prepare for your flight home. This is a perfect time to visit this wonderful city and enjoy your last (but not final) taste of Turkey. Bodrum is a jewel surrounded golden sunsets and azure waters. You really should partake in all the local cuisine, cultural attractions and visit the waterfront outside the famous Bodrum Castle, built from the stones of the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. It houses an amazing underwater archeology museum and is a must see when in Bodrum.
Menu & Activities
Menu & Drinks
A gulet cruise in Turkey is a great way to experience the country's gastronomy. The chef will be happy to prepare local specialties for you during your stay on board the private charter.
Half board; 315,00 € / person per week
Half board + soft drinks; 385,00 € / person in Week
Half board + soft drinks + local alcoholic drinks; 560,00 € / person per week
Full board; 385,00 € / person in Week
Full board + soft drinks; 455,00 € / person in Week
Full board + soft drinks + local alcoholic drinks; 630,00 € / person per week
To spend more quality and fun time, Turkish gulets can offer you an entertainments and gadgets to make your travel more interesting and memorable. For your full relaxation and entertainment our gulets have the following facilities made with special care contribute to full enjoyment and hedonism only for you.
- Surf Board and more
|Начало / Окончание||1 ночь||7 ночей||14 ночей|
|May and October|
€ 50 400
€ 100 800
|June and September|
€ 50 400
€ 100 800
|July and August|
€ 52 500
€ 105 000
В стоимость включено:
- Personal assistant
- Professional preparation for the cruise
- Route planning
- During the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
Не включено в стоимость:
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
Booking terms and conditions
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check in and Check out time are flexible and, when possible, will be arranged as per the request of the guests. Advanced requests for early Check in and late Check should be reconfirmed prior to arrival. Charges may be applied in some periods of the year. Late check outs while on board are subject to availability on the evening prior to departure.
All the invoices should be settled as per the following payment terms (unless specified otherwise in the invoice): 30% of the invoice is due within 7 days of the booking; the remainder is due 60 days before the holiday starts. Once the remittance is made, please send us a copy of the same along with payment details. If there is any discrepancy on our invoice, it should be brought forward to our notice within 3 days of receipt. No reduction on our invoices is allowed at any circumstance without prior authorization or credit note.
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW AND EARLY DEPARTURE
Deposit refund (unless specified otherwise in the invoice) in case of cancellation received 90 or more days before arrival. No refund is offered for cancellations at a later date, no shows, or for early departures.
HEALTH EMERGENCY CLAUSE
If, prior to the commencement of the charter period, We or the Charterer would be unable to deliver and\or take delivery of the yacht due to the outbreak and\or the persistence of health emergency's restrictions in the Maldives and/or in the Charterer’s country of origin, the parties hereby agree to suspend and reschedule the charter once the health emergency shall be lifted or in any case for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months. The amounts paid by the Charterer prior to the suspension will be withheld by us as partial or total payment of the price of the postponed charter. It is agreed that, once the health emergency shall cease the postponed charter shall be regulated by the other terms and conditions.
PASSPORT AND VISA
You must ensure that your passport and travel documentation is in order and that you have obtained the necessary visa and all other requirements for your Travel Arrangements. Should you require assistance on this matter, we will be pleased to make recommendations. We will not be held responsible for you travelling without the correct travel documents.
Почему Rental Yachts?
Мы подбираем для Вас самые лучшие яхты с профессиональной командой на борту, которая сделает все возможное, чтобы устроить для вас незабываемый круиз! Вы можете положиться на услуги нашего туристического агентства для организации вашего отдыха до мельчайших деталей: билеты на самолет, номер в отеле, мероприятия на берегу, трансфер.
SEARCHING AND CHOOSING A BOAT
- Please think about your upcoming journey in detail: is it a romantic, intimate journey, a shindig with friends, or a family vacation with children? Would you like to go ashore for sightseeing, go diving, or just escape from everyday routine without any additional programs?
- Please define the search area. For example, specify the particular harbor or city in Croatia, if you do not want to search the whole country. It will simplify the search process.
- Please specify the number of travellers. If you‘d like to have a large number of guests, you might want to choose a different yacht than one built for only two of you. Consequently, this point may have a substantial impact on the choice of suitable yachts.
- If you have too many search results, you can use filters. You can specify the desired type of boat, the number of cabins, price-range, and other features. You can even filter the boats by manufacturer, such as Benetteau, Bavaria, or Jeanneau. With the help of the filters, the number of the proposed options will decrease, making it easier to analyze the rest of them in detail.
- After choosing one or several suitable options, you can start booking. We have put forth our best efforts to simplify this procedure and have thoroughly worked out the personal account service. After registration, you gain access to all services and opportunities provided on the website. The booking takes no time-- we will immediately check if the yacht is available and send you the confirmation.
- If you cannot make a choice, you can bookmark your favourite boats. You will be able to share these options with your friends and discuss them with the other participants on the journey.
- Twin-hull boats are more comfortable because of the large deck space—ideal for sunbathing. Girls chasing the perfect tan will surely appreciate this feature. Moreover, thanks to its sturdy design, this type of yacht is more stable and reliable on the water. That is why it is possible to get very close to the shore. However, twin-hull boats are subject to larger mooring due.
- Sailboats are more maneuverable and compact. They have the ability to sail faster so you will pay lower fees. Your sailing experience will actually be similar to the experience of our ancestors, including rolling in heavy sea as well.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
COMMUNICATION WITH MANAGER
- Hi, John! Is it possible to reserve the boat for a couple of days for me? I need to discuss my choice with my friends.
- Sure. The boat is reserved for 2 days.
You see, there are no cumbersome procedures. Everything is swift and convenient!
Please note, while at sea your mobile phones will probably fail to find a network. It also has an advantage: it is beneficial to take a break from talking on the phone.
- We do not render consulting services during boat selection and booking stages, because we are sure that it can be perfectly performed by the boat manager.
- If a problem occurs during your vacation, you should contact your operator first. The operator’s contact data is specified in the voucher. If you failed to contact the operator or the operator’s support did not satisfy you, it is always possible to contact our customer service.
- In case of cancellation or updating your booking, you should write to our customer service.